Laser engraving is a fast, affordable and creative process that allows our clients to create beautiful and unique items for business and personal use. Our products can be customized by adding logos, graphics, names and more.
We provide laser engraving services with quick turnaround times to permanently mark various products using precision laser technology.
We currently have four laser engravers in two locations to better serve our customers. With both CO2 and YAG Lasers we have the capability to customize many different types of products. CO2 lasers work best for engraving on wood, acrylic and many other materials. YAG lasers are ideally suited for metal marking and removing coating from metal products.
What Products can be Engraved?
Our laser systems can engrave with depth on non-metallic materials such as acrylic, wood and many types of plastics or laser etch on surfaces of aluminum, steel, stainless steel and many more.
Sparta offers laser engraving on many types of products:
- Acrylic - Acrylic can be engraved very beautifully. It produces a sharp, clean and frosted image. A good example are custom engraved acrylic awards.
- Wood - Directly "burning" images on wood. Hardwoods like Walnut, Oak, Mahogany and Maple produce excellent results. Walnut plaques, bases and boxes are most popular.
- Metals - A variety of metals such as aluminum, brass, copper, steel and stainless steel. Our 8oz stainless steel flask is an excellent example of this process.
- Coated metals - Coated metals can be engraved very well by "burning off" the coating leaving the metal to show through. Laser engraving metal plates or metal coated with an enamel paint and even anodized metal products produce high contrast, beautiful custom engravings. We have many products that use this process like knives, bayonets, carabiners, multi-tools and flashlights.
Why Should I Consider Laser Engraving?
- Laser engraving leaves attractive, clean and distinct permanent markings.
- Laser engraving is faster than other methods.
- Laser engraving can produce artistic results. You can add graphics, logos, quotes, codes, brand names, name plates, and more.
- The process is flexible; changes can be made easy.
All I can say is WOW! The team loves the key chains. Not likes, Loves!