We have more than 25 years of experience in providing promotional items to the U.S. federal government and other diverse companies across the world.
Our combination of leading edge expertise and technical and management experience enables us to offer exceptional products to our clients –all by utilizing our General Services Administration (GSA) schedules. Read more about us here.
Benefits of Procuring Through the GSA Schedules
Also referred to as Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) or Federal Supply Schedules (FSS), our contracts are a purchasing vehicle made available to all U.S. federal agencies by the GSA. Benefits to various agencies by procuring services through our GSA contract include:
- Compliance with applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Competition in Contracting Act (CICA)
- Teaming encouraged through Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Streamlined purchasing process with pre-negotiated pricing
- Timely, convenient access to a broad range of services
- Reduced administrative time/cost investment – no formal solicitation/proposal process needed
- Reduced susceptibility to protests, since contract is already awarded
GSA Contracts Available with Sparta Pewter USA
- Sports, Promotional, Outdoor, Recreation, Trophies and Signs (Sports) Trophies, Awards, Presentations, Promotional Products: Awards (Including Eagle Awards and Military Statues), Plaques, Trophies, Ribbons, Medals, Lapel Pins, Badges, Buttons and Patches
- Sports, Promotional, Outdoor, Recreation, Trophies and Signs (Sports) Trophies, Awards, Presentations, Promotional Products:
Pens & Writing Implements, Rulers, Tape Measures, Stress Indicators, Key Tags, Key Rings, Luggage Tags, Pocket Tools, Ice Scrapers, Mugs, Glassware, Plates and Bowls Suitable for Engraving, Imprintable Planners, Portfolios, Calculators, Briefcases, Carrying Cases, Bags and Accessories, Imprintable Computer Accessories; including Mouse Pads and Wrist Rests
Find Sparta Pewter USA on GSA Advantage: Press here.
For more information visit our contact page.