Pad printing is a printing process that can transfer a 2-D image onto a 3-D object. This is accomplished using an indirect offset (gravure) printing process that involves an image being transferred from the printing plate (cliché) via a silicone pad onto a substrate (surface to be printed). Pad printing is used for printing on otherwise impossible products in many industries including medical, automotive, promotional, apparel, electronics, appliances, sports equipment and toys.
Your artwork is printed on-site at Sparta Pewter USA using our pad printing machines which allow for a fast turnaround at a lower cost to you. One color works best for the pad printing process. Our in house Artists are experts at optimizing your logo to obtain the most professional results.
What Products can be Pad Printed?
We offer a wide variety of products for your custom pad print. Here are just a few examples:
- Wine Glasses
- Travel Mugs
- Picture Frames
- Candy Jars
Why Should I Consider Pad Printing?
- Printing with almost no dependency on shape (Concave, Convex, Curved, Rounded or Rippled)
- High resistance and durability of inks
- Able to offer perfect color matching (PMS)
- Produces higher quality graphics and resolution
- Capable of printing very fine detail far exceeding screen printing