Embroidery is the technique of decorating apparel, fabric, or other materials with needle and thread. Embroidery brings a depth and dimension to your logo that is impossible to achieve in printing. Our embroidery process creates a hand-made, stitched look perfect for a professional look for your business, group or sports team.
Your logo is embroidered on-site at Sparta Pewter USA using multiple head machines which allow for a fast turnaround at a lower cost to you. Almost any digital art format can be converted (digitized) for embroidery. Our in house Artists are experts at optimizing your logo to obtain the most professional results.
What Products can be Embroidered?
We offer a wide variety of products for your custom embroidery. Here are just a few examples:
- Bags - Backpacks, duffel bags, book covers and more. We carry these items in stock in multiple designs and patterns for fast turn-around and delivery.
- Polos – Choose from top lines such as Nike, OGIO and Port Authority.
- Sweatshirts - Crewneck, Full zippered or Hoodies, the choice is yours.
- Caps – Emblazon you insignia on almost any hat type, from mesh back to beanie.
Printing -vs- Embroidery
Most logos we receive were originally designed for printing on letterhead or business cards. Printing is a much more flexible medium than embroidery. In print, letters can be much smaller and colors can be blended more intricately than in embroidery. Embroidery, however, has the advantage of being three-dimensional; it has texture, as well as length and width. Embroidered logos add character to your apparel help making you look like a true professional.
Why Should I Consider Embroidered Products?
- Embroidery last longer than a screened image
- Multiple colors can be used at no additional charge
- Offers special effects such as 3D puff embroidery
- Adds a level of prestige to your product
I wanted to say thank you for your assistance on our ball gift. Everything has been received and looks outstanding. As with everything else that you have done for us, these will be items that get displayed in the future by the Marines who received them. We will defiantly be looking to you in the future for other events.