Sparta Pewter is an International Promotions Company servicing many markets worldwide. The company was established in 1983 by retired LTC William J. Soucie after serving 20 years in the Army.
Sparta Pewter is first a manufacturer. We specialize in 3-D custom pewter products. We are also a promotions company that prides ourselves in searching for and providing products that our customers want. We have two modern manufacturing facilities and two large warehouses stocked with the more popular products so that we can deliver in a very timely manner. We do most of our manufacturing in-house. Our capabilities include embroidery, printing of apparel, full color sublimation, laser engraving and pad printing. We have established a good reputation for quality and service at competitive prices. We are a supplier to AAFES, NEXCOM, the Marine Corps and the US Coast Guard Exchanges.
Sparta Pewter USA (Sparta), an affiliate of Sparta Pewter and located in Sarasota FL, sells mostly to the United States military and its affiliates. While it’s been a vendor for our Military for more than two decades, in 2007, Sparta came under new management. Since then, Sparta has grown in many areas. Our courteous sales force continues developing good rapport with our customers. Our administrators are constantly honing their administrative procedures to make us a most reliable supplier of promotional and incentive items and we continue to expand our manufacturing capabilities.
We offer the following advantages:
- We are the manufacturers of pewter products, and so, prices for those products are very competitive and often below market value. As a manufacturer, we can deliver in a most timely fashion. We can do rush orders. We can be most creative, very flexible and easy to work with.
- Our product is unique and more often than not original. We combine our pewter with quality glassware and walnut wood products to offer thousands of different recognition items. Our 3-D jewelry, statues, key chains etc… are world class.
- Our professional sales staff is friendly and competent with both knowledge and practical experience in the military procurement process. Our sales people are extremely helpful.
- We have a dedicated and helpful staff of artists who work hand and hand with our customers to get them exactly what they want. Our customers can have as many changes or modifications as they desire without the worry of being charged extra.
- We are managed by a retired Military Officer who understands the Military, its ethics and its needs.
- We deliver on time. We warehouse the more popular RPI items to ensure fast delivery. We do most of the personalization of products in-house. If a product is not in stock we state when the customer will receive it and then we deliver.
- We sell quality at great prices.
- We offer combination packages for those with small budgets and who need a variety of items.
- We guarantee customer satisfaction.
- We avoid mistakes by offering proofs and samples at every stage of production.
- We support the military community where possible.
We would like to conclude by saying Sparta has a unique product that others cannot offer. We are reliable in that our product is the quality you expect and delivered when we say it will be delivered. We are always friendly, courteous and helpful. Each day we try to improve our service to you. Any and all suggestions are taken seriously. While we are a business tied to profit for our survival, we are not “just filling orders”, we are trying to develop a long lasting relationship by exceeding your expectations.
Thank you for everything you have done for me and my Marines over the past two years. I look forward to making this an enduring partnership.