- No Man Left Behind Statue mounted on Solid Walnut Rectangle Base
- Pewter Purse Pals
- Glass Distinction Mug (15oz) with Pewter Crest and Thumbpiece
- Sport-Tek Micropique Moisture Wick Polo with Embroidery
- OGIO - Caliber2.0 Polo with Embroidery
- OCP Compliant 50/50 Coyote Tee
- 3Day Stretch Backpack with Embroidery
- Patrol Backpack with Embroidery
- Sparta LED Flashlight with Engraving
- Scorpion Camo Pattern Rescue Knife with Engraving
A challenge coin is a small coin or medallion, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by the organization’s members. Traditionally, they are given to prove membership when challenged and to enhance morale.
Mr. Miller has been nothing short of proactive and professional - not to mention the product he produces is far superior to what was ordered from the last local vendor.